We decided to move the water tank in order to get a better pressure in the shower. Also the base the water tank was standing on was a bit on the lop sided end. We started looking for a new place to put it on and then started to dig there. Up by the roof there were some nice posts we could use for base so we sawed some off and used them. Then we thought we could maybe use some of the board from the old stand.
We bought pipes and lay them out from the creek to the new spot and tried out the pump so see if it would work
One day we were going to fill the tank and saw how the boards underneath it were really sagging and at one point on the meld it had started leaking again. The bottom was slowly caving out. Time for the move! Might as well clean it while we were at it.
So in pictures:
One thought on “Setting up the new water tank”